Production 3- "Final Filming Day"
In our final day of clip acquiring, Grace and I went out and grabbed static shots of various objects, signs, and scenes. This is when I had the idea of placing audio clips over the entire introduction. The music itself was fitting, it just felt like we were missing something captivating. In that instant, I was perusing through news clips and online articles on the economic impacts of Covid-19. I wanted people to hear the clips and see how much it has actually affected our lives. This was when the idea of playing the audio of the news clips over the initial video clips and the music. I was unsure of how I was going to edit it in, but we knew that it had to be there.
We plan on experimenting with just inputting the video, the music, and the clip to find the right balance of music to news clip ratio. It was just a matter of trial and error until we find something that sounded good. In adobe premiere, you can adjust the loudness of the audio with the volume adjust tool on the clip itself. We were able to tone that down so it played ambiently in the background but you could still understand exactly what it was saying.
Comments
Post a Comment